Tuesday 19 May 2009

Shitty morning




After 4 hours of sleep (just about the span of Tramadol's effectiveness), I woke up in horrible pain. Laid in bed trying to get back to sleep, but it wasn't happening. Didn't help matters that I was very thirsty and really had to pee. (Side note: That really bothers me. Why the fuck can't my body just figure out where the liquid needs to go and sort itself out? Why make me get up to pee and get something to drink? Sheesh...)

Came downstairs, took more painkillers, and attempted to sleep on the couch. Dozed in and out between cat nuzzling, dog cuddling, and shooting pains in various bits and pieces.

Now I can barely keep my eyes open, but can't get to sleep. Sipping my first coffee now, but know it's going to be a rough day. Pouring rain, tired, and I need to go out to run errands and have an informal meeting.

And, on top of all that, it seems that to buy the toner cartridges for the printer, I'm going to be putting out more money than if I just bought the printer all over again. Cunts.

No comments: